[6pack] Re Transmission or clutch issues

Dale Katzfey dkatzfey at woh.rr.com
Thu Oct 22 08:02:43 MDT 2015

Thanks guys for all the input.  It appears as though I will need to take
out the transmission and look at the clutch to see what part failed or
is failing.  I would guess the consensus would be to replace the whole
thing while I have it out, right?  I replaced the clutch probably only
18 years ago, but only put on about 25,000 miles.  But I did let it sit
a couple of years and the plate was stuck and I had to break it loose.
Now it is my daily driver so it is getting lots of use.

Thanks all,

Dale
74 TR6