[6pack] Getting out of the Spit

Yahoo brucesimms2003 at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 4 21:44:41 MDT 2015

Yeah, I hear you man.   I'm 58,  200 lbs,  and body still mostly okay.   I do yoga, pilates etc. but maybe I just got lucky in gene pool.   Time will get me as well.I've club mates that have sold their cars or thinking about it cause they can't use them comfortably or keep up the maintenance.     ,While I can ingress/egress with top up   I mostly just get in with top down and slid down into driving position as sunny day car.
Ah, the old days when good looking young people drive our cars.    That was one of the big reasons I wanted one.    I wasn't as keen to be one of the guys that parked their  Super Bee at the gas station every night for entertainment, although their HP was a rush.
Cheers,
Bruce Simms73 TR6,