[6pack] Getting out o the Spit

John Summers rivers2hills at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 17:08:52 MDT 2015

Don't forget, before the TR6, it WAS a Spitfire. It was tough in1998 before my son rolled and totaled it. :))) Now I need a chair lift that slides out first:)))
Somebody mentioned a gear reduction starter.  I had it a long time and it really spun it up. For some reason we got hard to start and I took it (Tr6) to my authentic Brit. Mechanic,,,,,who also just happens to be a purist and took it upon himself to put a "normal" starter back in. If he could get in my garage he'd probably put the Strombergs back on and remove the DGV Webers I had him install several years ago.
I'm on Facebook if people want to see a wrecked Spitfire and a TR6 in need of paint.  John Summers,
Jacksonville, Florida. You'll have to dig through some albums:))
Sent from my iPod