[6pack] Are we dead?

Douglas Morris dcmdcm at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 2 16:09:15 MDT 2015

The reason posts have dropped off (well, for me anyway)
is that the advice here has proven to be highly valuable.

Heck, my current maintenance jobs consist of oil, filters, and tires … and the odd electrical connector.
Indeed, I reliably put 70-80 mi/day on the lovely back roads of south-central NC, drizzle or shine, with cigar and audiobook.
(Not in today’s rain, however, I don’t hold with TRs having their tops up. I mean, what’s the point?)

Yeah, I knowww. That won’t last, and I’ll soon be back, hat in hand, begging for advice.
In the meantime, thanks for all y’all’s help in the past.
I’m makin’ really good use of it.

Doug Morris
’74 TR6