[6pack] Por 15 fuel tank sealer

Yahoo brucesimms2003 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 3 17:48:48 MDT 2015

Several years ago I had my local rad shop clean out, seal internally and paint my original tank for about $125.00 if memory serves.     Happy not to use or have to dispose of the chemicals for this process.   All remains good as far as I know.  Replaced padding on tank and fuel neck rubber piece.  Would have replaced tank to pump line if I thought about it a little more.    The original tanks didn't have to deal with ethanol.
I run the  AC Delco aluminum can fuel filter before pump and a smaller see through one before carbs.
Bruce Simms73 tr6