[6pack] Zenith Carbs: should I save from the crusher?

James_ jattr6 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:45:19 MST 2015

Thanks for the encouragement.
It seems like such a waste for parts to be crushed! I am so sad I missed who
knows how many cars and the recent carbs off a 72 jag. But like I said I found
a 74 jag and a early 70's TR7 both with carbs. I'll invested in these and
clean them up.
I have been collecting things in the past when I would see them. EGR valves,
EGR Counters. I did see two carbon canisters. They can easily be
re-charcoal-ed but maybe folks need those.
Maybe head rests too. The frame that is.
Ok. I'm on a crusade!
Feel free to ask me about items to look for. I am super glad to help and not
doing this to make a profit. Just trying to give back. :-)
Cheers