[6pack] Zenith Carbs: should I save from the crusher?

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:50:13 MST 2015

I agree, James... Seems like if you had the space and time, you could
easily become a resource of key and critical parts as the pool of available
goods diminishes or goes extinct. Perhaps you could start with carbs but
I'm sure other parts would also come to mind: Dash instruments, various
engines/trannys/ODs and their parts, possibly even body sheet metal if
they're rust free... Many possibilities here...

Dave
'74 Six
'59 3A