[6pack] The Fastest TR6 Ever??

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Feb 6 17:29:05 MST 2014

The turn signals look unusually fast when they blink.

If it looks speeded up it looks speeded up.

Doesn't matter if it's the camera doing it, it still looks speeded up
to the eye.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine and dinghy car for RV)
70 Spitfire MK III (parts car, FE engine donated to race car)
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)