[6pack] 2014 6-Pack TRials

Ashford Little 70tr6 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 19:13:26 MDT 2014

It dawned on me, just now, that there might be a few folks who frequent this
email list, but have not yet heard about this years 6-Pack Trials.  So here
is the official announcement.

The Yoknapatawpha County Chapter of the 6-Pack is honored to announce that the
2014 6-Pack TRials will be held October 9th - 12th in Oxford, MS.  The host
hotel will be The Inn at Ole Miss -  888-486-7666 -
http://www.theinnatolemiss.com/, which is situated on the campus of the
university and just across from The Grove, one of the most picturesque
tailgating spots in the country.  From strolling across campus, to visiting
the old town square in downtown Oxford, to meandering along a lonely country
lane, we look forward to welcoming the 6-Pack to Ole Miss and showing off a
little Southern hospitality.  So please join us in Oxford next fall.  Event
registration will open shortly, but hotel room reservations are being accepted
right now.

Ashford Little
ralittle2 at mac.com
404-786-3812