[6pack] Aluminum Cleaner/Brightener

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 18:42:00 MDT 2014

Yeah, Ed, I remember Simichrome from using on my motorcycle many
years ago. The question I had was how does one get aluminum and
other parts that look dull (not necessarily corroded or greasy -- like
the ZS carbs and throttle linkage) to look shiny-new again?

Dave

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 7:53 PM, EdB <bratt at sasktel.net> wrote:

Once you have the item clean and shiny, to get a really great shine,

resort to a paste called Simichrome.