[6pack] Fwd: Re:JC Whitney Center Console

Timbo00001 at aol.com Timbo00001 at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 22:17:31 MST 2012

J.C. Penney?

In a message dated 11/8/2012 10:31:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sakirsis at consolidated.net writes:

Let me  forward. My message was on your message. See if it gets through.
Just said
I was not happy with the JC Penny console I bought 2 or 3 years ago. Very
poor
plastic hinges, just 2 of them and the cover did not seat into the  storage
area. If
there was any lateral pressure applied to the cover i.e  getting in and out
of the car
or reaching back to gather something from  the jump seat, the plastic
hinges would
snap. After 2 glue jobs and no  response from customer service, I trashed
the whole
console. It did fit  nicely in my six and with better low cost construction
would have
been  nice.
Steve Kirsis, '70 and 75 TR6's

6pack at autox.team.net