[6pack] Fwd: Re:JC Whitney Center Console

kirsis stephen sakirsis at consolidated.net
Thu Nov 8 20:02:44 MST 2012

Let me forward. My message was on your message. See if it gets through. Just said
I was not happy with the JC Penny console I bought 2 or 3 years ago. Very poor
plastic hinges, just 2 of them and the cover did not seat into the storage area. If
there was any lateral pressure applied to the cover i.e getting in and out of the car
or reaching back to gather something from the jump seat, the plastic hinges would
snap. After 2 glue jobs and no response from customer service, I trashed the whole
console. It did fit nicely in my six and with better low cost construction would have
been nice.
Steve Kirsis, '70 and 75 TR6's