[6pack] 4th of July in LA

Dwayne Cooper dc_bruin at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:30:57 MDT 2012

Marc,

The beach communities would be the place to be:  Long Beach, Seal Beach or
Newport Beach all will have events from boat parades to fireworks.  Newport
Beach is typically quite crowded -- Seal Beach would be the best bet for a
less hectic affair but in LA most public spaces will be pretty busy!.  Another
thought would be the Hollywood Bowl -- they always have a 4th of July concert
with fireworks.  I haven't been in years but they used to do the 1812 overture
complete with cannons for the finale!

Good luck and enjoy your trip!

Dwayne