[6pack] Connecting Rods with Relief Holes

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Thu Dec 20 09:29:31 MST 2012

I may be talking out of turn, but my understanding is that factory rods will
not withstand significant increases in horse power in these 6-cylinder
engines.  When I rebuilt my 250, I went for upgraded rods as a hedge against
this.  I also installed cam bearings but I did stay with the original crank.

Andrew Uprichard