[6pack] Triumph TR6 - Hayden Electric Fan

kirsis stephen sakirsis at consolidated.net
Tue Sep 27 07:18:48 MDT 2011

I just installed an electric fan on my '70 Damson and could not be happier. I used a
Spal 16" puller slim line which fits perfectly over my recored radiator. I removed the
crank fan and replaced with Rick Patton's Fan Eliminator Kit. The radiator shop
inserted the bung (3/8" pipe thread) into the radiator during the rebuild. A friend of
mine did the electrical connections and the whole system looks fantastic. I just
went thru a very hot summer in Texas and let me tell you, this is the only way to go
in this type of heat. Very slick system.
Steve Kirsis, "70 Damson and '75 Pimento, both beautiful daily drivers.