[6pack] Triumph TR6 - Hayden Electric Fan

brian at asmoothmove.biz brian at asmoothmove.biz
Tue Sep 27 06:31:33 MDT 2011

Yes, my 72 TR6 has a Hayden fan and I think it's the way to go. It's been on
the car since it was rebuilt back in 04. I have it wired so that it only
runs when the ignition is on and run the power through an unused fuse
station in the fuse block. I bent up a couple of sheet metal brackets to
mount the fan onto the radiator without butchering anything. Lastly, a
second crank extension that I had machined down to a very thick washer.

If you would like photos please contact me off-line.

Brian J. Alwin
CC 79085