[6pack] IRISH confession

KKSMC at aol.com KKSMC at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 07:55:41 MST 2011

IRISH CONFESSION

Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I  have been with a loose woman."

The priest asks, "Is that you, little  Timmy Shaughnessy?"

"Yes, Father, it is."

"And, who was the  woman you were with?"

"I can't be tellin' you, Father. I don't want to  ruin her reputation."

"Well, Timmy, I'm sure to find out sooner or later,  so you may as well
tell me now. Was it Brenda O'Malley?"

"I cannot  say."

"Was it Patricia Kelly?"

"I'll never tell."

"Was it  Sheila O'Brien?"

"'m sorry, but I cannot name her."

"Was it  Kathleen Morgan?"

"My lips are sealed."

"Was it Fiona Grogan,  then?"

"Please, Father, I cannot tell you."

The priest sighs in  frustration. "You're a steadfast lad, Timmy
Shaughnessy, and I admire that. But  you've sinned, and you must atone. You cannot
attend church mass for three  months. Be off with you now."

Timmy walks back to his pew. His friend  Sean slides over and whispers,
"What'd you get?"

"Three month's  vacation and five good leads!"