[6pack] FT

Jerry C Shaw slowtoaccept at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 05:26:26 MST 2011

I was very saddened to hear of Fred Thomas' passing. I, too, benefited
greatly from his advice on power coating, having PC'd a number of small
parts on my TR6 under his tutelage. He volunteered information and
documentation, sending me a big manila envelope full of pictures and
instructions, all gratis. I never met him, but his responses to my queries
told me a lot about his generosity. He will be missed, indeed.

Jerry Shaw
'74 Mallard Green TR6
http://www.triumphowners.com/977

Message: 3