[6pack] dashlights

Joe Honor j.honor at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 09:59:23 MST 2011

My' planned' spring project is replacing my dashboard with a B Fiddleback
Koawood setupB from Randy @ Prestige Autowood; also want to replace the old
daslight bulbs- can you recommend replacement types? I'll also clean up the
rheostat per Paul Rego/Bob Danielson site advice-stocking up on iodine/gauge
for busted knuckle work as well. Regards, Joe

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). They are confidential and may contain protected health
information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the above named intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
to deliver this email to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use, disclosure, printing, copying, or distribution of this email or
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply email and destroy
this email and any attachments.