[6pack] Aluminum Flywheel

Steve Kirsis sakirsis at consolidated.net
Mon Mar 7 08:36:21 MST 2011

Thanks to all who replied to my request for Aluminum Flywheel info. I really
learned a lot. The Flywheel on the longtail is already about a third less in
weight (28 lbs. for the short tail and 20 for the long) so basically I have a
lightened Flywheel as compared to '71 and later models. Ted Schmacher is a
wealth of info and is willing to spend a lot of time with you when decisions
have to be made. He explained himself right out of a sale (at a very good
price) as I have decided to go with the original 20 pounder. Thanks Ted.
Steve Kirsis '70 Damson

Database version: 6.16310