[6pack] Technical Expertise (or the lack thereof...)

Henri Lefebvre 75teer6 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 06:41:12 MDT 2011

Jim,

Was that an "itsy, bitsy, yellow dot bikini...' that the engineers had in
mind?

Alternatively, for those (mis)using it as an ashtray, when the top was
down it would have been a 'self cleaning' ashtray. It certainly was
too small for my smallest pipe.

On my previous 1974 TR6 I used it to mount my rearview mirror in order
to clear the view below the roll bar.
And now some owners hide their GPS/MP3/Bluetooth etc. power supplies
and connections in this B... Holder device.
Certainly a multi-use apparatus that these engineers designed;
definately at the forefront!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ADJUSTABLE-BLACK-FOLDING-CUP-HOLDER-CAR-TRUCK-

--
Henri