[6pack] [TR] Cup Holders for Triumphs

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 5 13:58:36 MDT 2011

what I have been searching in vain for is one that a friend has - it has a
tongue that slides down into the window glass slot and that's what holds it
in.  anyone seen one of those or know where I can get one??????

Support the relief effort in Tuscaloosa by buying a Tee shirt at
www.PrayForTTown.com.

My son, Carlton Northrup, a Sr. at University of Alabama designed these
shirts in order to raise funds for the tornado victims a few blocks from his
apartment.  Too many t-shirts left..2 for 1!!!!!...still time to help the
victims in Tuscaloosa!!!