[6pack] [TR] Cup Holders for Triumphs

Douglas Morris dcmdcm at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 5 12:51:15 MDT 2011

I've used this folding/adjustable cup-holder for 4-5 years mounted on the pax
side of the hump.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ADJUSTABLE-BLACK-FOLDING-CUP-HOLDER-CAR-TRUCK-
BOAT-VAN-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem20b1cf5daeQQitemZ140422110638QQptZMotors
Q5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
It folds away inconspicuously, and it adjusts securely to hold everything from
a small styro cup to a big insulated travel mug or bottle.
I often keep a ceramic coffee mug in it  that holds a drink bottle or serves
as a large-cigar/pipe ashtray (the tonneau cover interferes with the
dashboard's ash tray, which won't hold a big cigar or pipe securely, anyway).

Doug Morris, NC, '74 TR-6