[6pack] Glove Compartment Hinge Screws

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Jul 8 18:42:13 MDT 2011

You could try breaking a wood toothpick into the hole to see if it gives the
screws something to bite into. Or fill the holes with plastic wood, screw
just the screws (no door or hinge) in while it's still soft, let it harden
and back the screws out.

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org
1975 TR6 with: