[6pack] TR: question on magnesium wheels

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 8 18:12:11 MDT 2011

Andrew,

I had a set of 5 ARE Silverstone magnesium wheels for my TR250. I had them
repaired in York, PA, by some large company that advertised in Hemmings.
They were able to repair and weld without any difficulty.

I had one wheel with a chunk missing out of the rim, and they repaired it
beautifully. I had another with 3 cracked spokes, and they pronounced it
unrepairable. I guess it depends on how badly damaged the wheels are.

Good luck. To