[6pack] Red Ignition Light?

Robert Perry rgperry at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 6 15:50:28 MDT 2011

James,

Years ago I had a light ( I believe it was the red ignition light) stay on.  The problem was the brake differential switch (PDWA switch).  The o rings leaked fluid and caused the switch to short or the slide piston was off center activating the switch.  Try removing the electrical connector to the PDWA switch. Repair of the PDWA switch is up to you.  I left the switch connector disconnected ever since.

Regards,
Greg Perry