[6pack] Red Ignition Light?

davgil at aol.com davgil at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 13:55:11 MDT 2011

James,
I have that problem occasionally.  I have found that when I remove and replace
the connections to the alternator a few times, the problem is temporarily
resolved.  I need to clean the contacts well and probably use a little
dialectric grease on them, but it somehow seems easier just to remove and
replace the plug a time or two and enjoy the drive.  This may or may not help
with your problem.
David Gill
1976 TR6