[6pack] Chassis / frame source

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Oct 14 06:43:34 MDT 2010

I'd go the Rat-Co (http://www.rat-co.com/index.html) route if I was
replacing my frame and had the money. The advantages are many...... ranging
from all new steel to known weak areas being reinforced to having it built
with the options your want. If you buy a used frame, no matter how good it
looks, you somehow need to see what's really under the tee-shirt and the
inside condition of the TA mount points. There's lots of pictures in the
6-Pack Forum of frames that looked real good until they "dug" into the
places you can't see.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,