[6pack] Clutch slave pushrod

Al Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Fri Oct 1 07:56:17 MDT 2010

I also went throught the same problem.
Clutch grabing near the floor.
Replaced the pedal box. elongated hole.
Tried the adjustable rod, not the answer.
Should work fine with regular rod or something else is wrong.
New cross shaft, fork & pin..
Another throw out bearing.
I shouldn't admit this, but:
Swaped clutches. (used) there was a reason it was lying around)
Tried the upper hole ; was just a temporary fix.
The problem came back and there were no more holes to go to.
Finally bit the bullet and ordered the Sachs Clutch from BPNW.
I did notice that the throw out bearing that came with the kit was bigger
then the stock one that was in the car the last time I replaced it.

Good to go now.

Al Salvatore