[6pack] TR-6 brake lines and PDWA switch

Richard Lambour rlambour at comcast.net
Thu May 27 19:14:26 MDT 2010

Hi,

I've been looking for replacement brake piping/lines for my 1970 TR-6 which
is a frame off restoration right now.  I have a couple of questions:

1.	My car is left hand drive (US) but does not appear to have been
fitted with a PDWA switch - we can't find any of the hardware on the car.
Is this something that would not have appeared on the 1970 cars?  It appears
in the Moss and TRF parts lists.
2.	Is there more than one manufacturer of pre-bent brake lines for the
TR-6?

Thanks very much!

Rick Lambour

1970 TR-6