[6pack] vacuum leaks

Cris Hemingway cris_tr6 at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 10:18:04 MDT 2010

If you have Stromberg carbs, the symptoms described can be caused by a
stuck/dirty temperature compensator on either carb.  These can be cleaned and
re-set, and there is techincal information available on how to do it.  Not
sure where I picked it up though, either Moss Motors or the Triumph Registry
website (VTR?) some time ago.

Cris Hemingway