[6pack] tranny problem

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Wed Jun 23 18:39:34 MDT 2010

Did you have the tranny in gear and rotate the rear flange as you push the
tranny forward to allow the splines on the input shaft to engage with the
splines on the clutch plate ?. I assume the alignment tool is going fully into
the bearing and it is not the bearing that is at fault.

When you get to that last inch so many things have to be just right otherwise
it wont go fully home.

Stan