[6pack] Ignition lock

Kevin McNelis kmcnelis at nmsu.edu
Wed Jun 2 08:37:52 MDT 2010

More than likely, you will need a broken screw extractor kit.  The steering
lock had sheer bolts, so the heads are broken off.  You will have to get a
set of those "backwards" twist drill bit things made to remove broken
screws.  It's a pain in the arse, ask how I know.  I replaced the sheer
bolts with allen head cap screws.

Kevin
'72 BRG CC82183U