[6pack] Classic Insurance....

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Fri Jul 30 09:58:21 MDT 2010

Hi Folks,

     My situation is a little different because I'm the only licensed Driver
in our Household.
My wife had to give up her BMW 2002 back in 1994 after becoming legally
blind.

  My Insurance Agent who handles my Home, my Conversion Van and my TR6 got
me a
deal for those 2 Cars with only Liability 100/500K for $762.00 Annually
through Safety Insurance Co.
He added my 65 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III through Haggerty with the
typical Fair Market Value
clause for an additional $332.00 and I don't have to run it with
Antique/Collector Plates on it.
Same went for my 65 Land Rover 109  for an extra $240.00 with just
liability.
Cheers,
Wayne Lee
Douglas, MA