[6pack] Classic Insurance....

David Friedlander forzion at maine.rr.com
Thu Jul 22 17:27:25 MDT 2010

  Erik;

You've got a couple of questions working there. On one of your points, I
went to my local body shop that specializes in classic car restorations
and got him to do a full-up appraisal. Cost me a bit for the appraisal
but it was worth it. I took the appraisal to my local State Farm office
and they insured it for the full value of the appraisal, no questions
asked. And, as an Antique Car, the insurance is pretty modest and, here
in Maine, I need no annual inspections..

Dave