[6pack] emissions plumbing

John Phillips tr6 at atlasok.com
Mon Jul 5 15:18:35 MDT 2010

Sorry, the other half of the answer is the restrictor is a piece of metal
that is cylindrical with a flange half way up the length with a small hole
down the center.  The ends fit into the hose from the tank and pressure is
regulated through the small hole.  The hole is very small, I would guess
.020" or smaller, and easily plugged.  It is about an inch long if I recall
correctly, maybe a little more.

John Phillips
Greasy Hands Garage North, Claremore, OK
Green Country Triumphs
 <http://www.greencountrytriumphs.com> http://www.greencountrytriumphs.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]