[6pack] brake master reservoir

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Jul 5 13:19:56 MDT 2010

My HDVA 5 speed conversion comes with a hydraulic T/O bearing and the
manufacturer, Quarter Master, states that using DOT5 will void the warranty.
Previous to using the Quarter Master T/O bearing, HDVA supplied one from
McLeod which had the same requirement. All I can come up with is that the
T/O bearing seal doesn't play nice with DOT5. Maybe Apple has seen the same
problem.

Other then the paint eating issue, there's nothing wrong with
DOT3................all modern cars with ABS brakes still use it.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,