[6pack] Differential Carrier Bearing Shims

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 10:20:02 MDT 2010

We fought these problems for two  years, with very little success,
finally gave up and switched to Richard Goods  Differential, Shaft
and Hubs upgrade kits ... the difference is amazing ... all the
components from Richard are of the highest quality and installation
is  relatively simple (I was able to do it ...)  Not cheap, but you
get what you pay for ...

	http://www.goodparts.com

Check out the drivetrain section ....

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford