[6pack] TTA Charity Drive Completes Successfully in San Luis Obispo, UJ for SALE!

Glenn Merrell gamerrell at qwest.net
Fri Oct 2 10:18:20 MDT 2009

Hello All.
!
In a procession of about 30 Standards and Triumphs, the Triumph Trans
America Charity Drive 2009 completed the over 14000 mile drive arriving
at the Embassy Suites SLO in just over 90 days, 31 states, 6 provinces,
enlightening literally thousands of people to the the cause for
awareness of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
During this drive many hundreds of Triumphs caravaned with John and "UJ"
to, from and at the 45 hosts and host clubs.  The total British Cars in
the caravans will total over 1000 at final count.

Current donations for the three Charities is in the $25k range, and this
is not the end of collections!  Please contribute what you can.  And
remember, the Stag is also going to be auctioned for charity unless a
benefactor steps up and asks "how much do I write the check for and to
what charity?".

The highest amount to benefit charity wins the title for Uncle Jack.
If the car is auctioned, it will appear in an auction site on the TTA
web site.  I would like to begin the opening bid - since it would be for
charity, should be at $40,000.00 USD.  Too High?  Let me know and we
will consider a lower amount, we already have 3-4 people interested
starting at $25k.
Already donated?  We would consider your donation amount as a
contribution toward your final bid!

UJ is in concours judging this morning, and I expect a very good result
indeed!

More later!

Cheers!
Glenn Merrell