[6pack] Trying to locate the source of a TR6 vibration

Todd Bermudez red_tr250 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 09:44:31 MDT 2009

Do you happen to notice what speed this vibration
occurs?  Meaning, as soon as you put it in 4th it
starts vibrating or is it at a certain speed?  In
theory you could go into 4th at a low speed &
test?  Does it vibrate?

What I've always experienced with out of balance tyres is
they will have certain speeds that they'll start
vibrating.  Though if one of your rims has a ton of
runout you could experience vibration that won't go
away.

I'm still inclined to believe it's either that rear drive
shaft UJ or the drive shaft itself....IMHO

Cheers,

Todd