[6pack] [TR] Help with the list please

Rick Patton patton at suscom-maine.net
Thu Jun 18 23:13:55 MDT 2009

Hi,

Just to offer a little different slant, my email over the past month
dropped to a trickle and I'm not an AOL user. For email I use Mozilla
Thunderbird and about a moth ago there was a new version update.
Evidently the update included an improved spam filter that diverted this
list and many others to the Junk folder without any notice. So I'm
thinking that the List has temporarily lost it's AOL contributors
cutting the number of messages way back but that wasn't that case. If
you are using Thunderbird take a look in your Junk folder.

Rick Patton
pattonmachine.com
75 TR6sci
74 TVR 2500M