[6pack] Help with A-type OD wiring

osternd at copper.net osternd at copper.net
Thu Jun 11 08:54:08 MDT 2009

Hi John -

For now, I'm going to build up a few, and if I'm happy with them, I may offer them to anyone on the list that might be interested. Not yet sure of price, but parts and supplies are adding up to more than I had originally hoped. Either way, it will be much cheaper (and better!) than what's being offered now. Since the first units will be "prototypes", I'll offer them at a discount. My goal is not to make a lot of money on these, but to offer a quality unit which benefits the Triumph and LBC community (or does that make me sound too much like a politician? :)

Dale