[6pack] [6-pack] rubber vs. urethane vs others

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Jan 30 17:49:29 MST 2009

Bob,
I've got Nylatron in the front, in the trailing arms and in the diff
mounts.....and the solid aluminum steering mounts. You do get more road
feedback but the car also feels much tighter.  Ride quality is a subjective
thing but these cars are 30-40 years old and ride quality was never a
selling point anyway. If they ever need replacement, I'd go the same route
and use Nylatron.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection