[6pack] Directional brake rotors

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Sat Jan 24 18:58:06 MST 2009

Just resurrecting this thread as at the time this came up I was accumulating
parts for a front end refurb and I was curious to know how things worked.

In the end my rotors (EBC from TRF, purchased a few years ago) were stamped L
and R so based on that I put the one stamped L on the driver side and the
slots do sweep backwards

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/foster461/Winter%202009%20Projects/sho
cksandrotors.jpg

Stan