[6pack] Here we GO!

johnehorton at yahoo.com johnehorton at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 20:42:45 MST 2009

Hi all.
I have had a number of 6 packers ask for my bushings.  I guess this is the way a new or modified or improved product gets into the "cottage industry". I really did not intend to make these except for a couple of friends.

SOOOO I will send these modified bushings to you in the lower 48 for $20.00.  So send me a check for $20.00 to  John Horton  15205 N. 40th Lane Phoenix AZ 85053   602-705-8678 is my mobile phone.

I have a set up for using EDIS ignition on  the 6 or 260.  I make the brackets, mounts, and wiring setup.  You can either build up or buy a complete Megajolt computer and install your own advance map.  I will include the map that I cam up with.  This takes some time to assemble.  I also make the 36 tooth wheel for the front damper.

The kit is pricy. $450.00.  I will guarantee vastly improved performance over your original distributor.  First drive amazed me.

I am begining to assemble the parts & pieces for sequencial port injection.  I have a set of the TR5 throttle bodies and will adapt injectors to them and add a sequencer board to the Megajolt.  I will report on this later as it developes.
John Horton