[6pack] OD Inhibitor Switch

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Mon Jan 19 19:56:41 MST 2009

Page 57 has a description of the Revington and Racetorations OD logic devices
plus a circuit that may be one or the other. Its not clear to me that this is
a how-to section as opposed to a description of the commercial products. For
example the circuit includes an item labeled "switch box" and it was not clear
to me what that was or where it came from. The rest of the circuit is standard
stuff (relay, wire, lamp etc).

Perhaps Vance could have this put on an ASIC for us :-)

Stan