[6pack] Problem.

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Fri Jan 16 16:39:16 MST 2009

I think the problem is that we are a small community and when people like Art
and Rick and others make the investment to design unique solutions and tool up
to make them at very affordable process they have little incentive to continue
doing that if someone else clones their ideas and then undercuts their price
without having to eat the startup costs. John has done nothing illegal and he
may think he has done nothing wrong but to some of us it just doesn't seem
fair and its not like we don't have other opportunities for people to
innovate.

Add me to the list of potential tranny cover bump customers.

Stan