[6pack] Problem.

Robert N. Clark rclark at robertsonclark.com
Fri Jan 16 16:00:25 MST 2009

What if John's is better, or easier to install? Or maybe Steve's is
better and this whole discussion isn't necessary.  I don't think one
solution to a problem should foreclose further consideration of it.
We'd still be making tools out of bone it that were the case.

We should all be supportive of those who take the time and effort to be
innovative but when new ideas or new versions of old ideas are
suggested, we should ask questions about whether its actually better or
not.  I see on Bob's website on this issue there a number of suggested
remedies but he likes the delrin option the best.  Why not ask John why
his is better?

Bob Clark

John;

You apparently have time to make copies of other people's part,
including Art Lipp's
and Patton Machine products. What the sense and where's the ethics of
THAT? Before
you decide to "create" an item, check to see if anyone's already making
it. If there is,
don't copy it! Simple, no?

Dave