[6pack] Problem.

David B Johnson dbjohnso at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 16 12:38:23 MST 2009

I'll second that idea. The tranny tunnel covers cannot be found.  If I had
the skills and equipment I'd manufacture those myself.  Anybody have any of
these covers to get rid of?  email me!

Dave

             Dave
             <forzion at maine.rr
             Sent by:                  Bob Danielson
             6pack-bounces at aut         <75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org>,
             ox.team.net               johnehorton at yahoo.com,
                                       members at dctra.org
                                                                        cc
             01/16/2009 02:30          lipp04 at yahoo.com,
             PM                        6pack at autox.team.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [6pack] Problem.

   John;

I'd have to agree with Bob, here. Seems like you have offered numerous
copies of
items previously developed and sold by others. Why not "come up with" an
[original] idea of your own?

Why doesn't someone fabricate the small metal tranny tunnel covers for the
right
angle speedo drive or the OD solenoid? I'm sure there are many other Six
parts
people need where no one has yet (or still does) brought them to market?

Dave
'74-Six

---- Bob Danielson <75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org> wrote:

> That sounds surprisingly like the product Art Lipp and I worked on last
year
> that Art is now selling as part of his business. His kit includes: 2
Delrin
> bushings, a Delrin washer, aluminum locking collar, cotter pin and a
> grinding wheel. Here's his kit
> http://www.trparts.com/newitems/accelerator.html
>
> Here's my installation of it
> http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/AcceleratorShaft.htm and this page alone
had
> almost 2000 hits to it last year so it's been widely viewed.
>
> This product was also widely published on the 6-Pack and Triumph Mail
Lists

6pack at autox.team.net