[6pack] Problem.

Dave forzion at maine.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 12:30:21 MST 2009

   John;

I'd have to agree with Bob, here. Seems like you have offered numerous copies of
items previously developed and sold by others. Why not "come up with" an
[original] idea of your own?

Why doesn't someone fabricate the small metal tranny tunnel covers for the right
angle speedo drive or the OD solenoid? I'm sure there are many other Six parts
people need where no one has yet (or still does) brought them to market?

Dave
'74-Six